Friday's workout at they gym was a good one. Body somewhat tired from the kb workout the evening before but I still gave it my all. 31 min session, 413 calories, avg hr 83%. My two tri-sets were the following:
Circuit 1 -
Deadlifts: 135/10, 155/12, 12, 12
DB Curls: 15/10, 10, 10, 10
Shrugs: 135/10, 155/6, 6, 10
I tried a few Jump Shrugs in here as I was getting tired, man did I feel them waking up the next morning. Traps are still sore.
Circuit 2 -
Dips: 10, 10, 10, 10
Pullups: 5, 4, 4, 4
DB Front Raises: 10/12, 12, 12, 12
Pullups are always weaker when performed after Deads. Also still having pain in the right forearm when I do these. It hasn't gotten worse, but not too much better.
After yesterday's day of rest, we do another kb session today... more on that after it's over.
Olympic Trials (Part 2) Finally
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment