Yeeeaahhh... feeling good and climbing back up to where I want to be. I was surprised to find my quads a bit sore today from the treadmill work. Well, not really too surprised. It's been a while since I've done anything close to running. But that wasn't a factor in today's session. I decided to skip snatches today, just to give my hands a day off. But up for it in other ways. Here's the scoop...
Jerk: 2 x 20kg -
5 minutes - 8/10/8/10/8 (44 total reps)
short rest
1 minute @ 10 rpm
short rest
1 minute @ 12 rpm
One Arm Jerk: 28kg - 10/10
Swing: 28kg - 12/12
Jump Rope: 5 min on / 2 min off / 3 min on / 1 min off / 3 min on
All felt good! I'm undecided on what to do, if anything for the rest of the week. I want to rest up a bit because this weekend I will be attending the AKC Coach's Certification. Two full days of kettlebell lifting with some of the best lifters in this country. Giddy up!!
Olympic Trials (Part 2) Finally
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment