I was this close to skipping my workout today. I woke up tired with some sore forearms. Regardless I packed my workout bag and threw it into the car, just in case.
By the time my lunch hour rolled around I was back in the mood for a quick session. Tomorrow is definitely a joint mobility-only day.
Here's the low down...
Jerk: 2 x 20kg - 4 minutes @ 6 rpm
Snatch: 20kg - 3 minutes @ 16 rpm
Swing: 28kg - 10L/10R
What can I say, Jerks suck. =)
These are just hard and not a lot of fun. But you gotta do them. The 4 minutes is starting to become a bit more bearable, so that's a good sign.
Snatches felt good today. It was a shorter set, with a faster pace and I was able to keep pretty good form throughout.
Swings felt good. I like working with the 'pumpkin' but am looking forward to introducing the 'cherry' into my training.
That's it and that's all!
Olympic Trials (Part 2) Finally
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment