Well we enjoyed a beautiful Spring weekend here in NY. Saturday felt a bit more like summer. On Saturday, I practiced Intu-Flow and yesterday another run through Ageless Mobility.
Today was my first day back working with the 20kg's after last weeks tapering. And what do you know, I hit two new PRs today. Here's the session...
Jerk: 2 x 20kg - 4 minutes @ 8 rpm
Snatch: 20kg - 5 minutes @ 16 rpm
One Arm Jerk: 28kg - 5L/5R
Swing: 28kg - 8L/8R
Both Jerk and Snatch today are a PR for the number of reps. I have done a 6 minute Snatch set already but the pace was slower. Today was tough as my forearms were pretty pumped following the Jerk set and I only had about 5 minutes of rest in between sets.
On a negative note, my QL is acting up on me again. So I am going to have to get a bit aggressive trying to deal with it. Hopefully it won't get in the way of my forward progress. That's it for today!
Olympic Trials (Part 2) Finally
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment