Wednesday, July 18, 2007

RKC - Light Day

Monday, July 16th
Week 1, Day 2 "Light" Day

Biggest mistake on Sat's workout was not warming up with some two-handed swings. My back tightened up pretty good for the rest of the day Saturday and stayed that way through Sunday. So today, and hereafter, I'll be doing a few swings first before hitting the C&P's.

Since this is my first week and I'm only doing 3 rung ladders on my Heavy day, today I only do single rungs on each ladder. I almost feel like I'm cheating, but hey, things will be getting heavier pretty darn soon. So I'll appreciate it now.

Warmup
2SW 16kg 30
1SW 16kg 5/5

3 Ladders - 1 Rung each
C&P 16kg
Pullups 16kg
Pistols 16kg

Snatches - 3 minutes (thank you dice)
16kg L/R 5/5 x 4

So I totalled 40 snatches in 3 minutes. I was trying to pace myself to put out 50% intensity. So I guess not too bad?!?!?! Time will tell. I need to get more workouts under my belt before I can judge my tempo.

Time = 13 min, 190 cal, hr 85% max

Short workout!!

P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY T!!!

No comments: