Wednesday, July 18, 2007

RKC Variety Day

Tuesday, July 17th

Today is a "Variety" day in my RKC workout schedule. So I'm going to try mixing it up a bit today to keep it interesting...

2SW 16kg 20
Get Ups (GU) 16kg 5/5 alternating each rep L/R

Hanging Leg Raises 5, 5, 2
Pullups bodyweight 5, 5

I supersetted these since I was hanging onto the bar anyway.

One Arm Pushup (OAP) L/R 5/5, 3/3, 3/3 (did these on an incline bench since I'm not ready to hit the deck with them yet)

Dips 10/5, 35/5, 45/5 x 3

GU L/R 3/3

Burpees 5 x 4

I wanted to finish off with a little something to get the heart rate up again, so I decided to throw in some burpees. Only did sets of 5, as I didn't want to kill myself first time out (and since I haven't done any in probably a year and a half). Overall workout was good, felt strong and now looking forward to my Moderate day coming up tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

holy cow! You did three sets of hanging leg raise?!?...superset with PUs? THat's pretty ballsy. My abs are seriously screaming after ONE set of hanging leg raises, and my mind is worn out!

Lookin good. I like variety day :)