Saturday, August 18, 2007

Tuesday, August 14th

Today is my first all 24kg workout. I decided to go for the gold today. I was also a bit lazy and didn't feel like lugging both the 16kg and 24kg to work and the gym with me. I definitely get a good warmup on my workout days. Leave the house in the morning, carry the kb's out to the car. Arrive at work, crunch some numbers till about noon. Drive to the gym. Carry the kb's into the gym locker room, change clothes, carry kb's into gym. Workout with kb's. Carry kb's back into locker room. Shower and change. Carry kb's back out to car. Return to work for a few more hours. Drive home. Carry kb's back into house. (Sometimes I do leave them in the car, if I know I'll be visiting the gym again the following day. It's saves me a step.)

So anyway, today's workout consisted of:

24kg 2SW - 20, 20
24kg 1SW - 10/10
24kg SN - 5/5
24kg Pistols - 1/1, 1/1
24kg C&P - 1/1
24kg 1SW - 10/10
24kg SN - 5/5
Pullups bodyweight - 5, 5

Weighed in at 163 lbs today, not bad for being only a few days returned from vacation. And I felt like I ate so much!!

No comments: