Friday, February 12, 2010

Dang It!

Is it Spring yet??? I just checked the calendar... five more weeks. The cold is really affecting my snatch workouts.

I had intended to hit 8 minutes today, but again had to stop early because of the cold. I had brought my bell inside last night to keep it warm and today while in the back of my car, I enclosed it within the styrofoam packing material that it ships in. I thought the styrofoam would provide some insulation. I was wrong. My last recourse is that from now on I have to lug it into my office on the days I intend to snatch. At least until it gets warmer outside.

Snatch: 20kg - 6 minutes @ 14 rpm

One Arm Long Cycle: 20kg - 3 minutes @ 10 rpm

Bodyweight Pullups: 3 sets of 5

Single Leg Squats (aka Pistols): 3 sets of 3/3

That's it for the week. Enjoy the weekend!!

No comments: