Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mini Clubbells & Snatches

With all the hullaballoo these days about Indian Clubs, I thought it might be a nice addition to warm up a bit with my Mini Clubbells. I have no experience with Indian Clubs, so I can't compare the two. But I had always intended to use the (mini) Clubbells to complement by Kettlebell work, it just never materialized until now, mostly because of my back issues.

Anyway, here's today's session...

Mini Clubbells (5lbs): Xtension program for warm up - this includes front swipes, side swipes, hammer swings, alternating mills, alternating backstroke and split swipe

Snatch: 20kg - 6 minutes @ 14 rpm

Jump Rope: 2 min on / 1 min off for 5 rounds

L-Sit - Tuck: 15 second hold / 45 second rest for 4 rounds

Bodyweight Dips: 3 sets of 5

Bodyweight Pistols: 3 sets of 5/5

That's it for today. I would have/could have gone longer in the snatch but my hands were frozen. I meant to bring my bell inside last night, but forgot. Friday will be an 8 minute set for sure.

No comments: