Monday, April 19, 2010

Continuing On

It's been a while since I've updated this training blog of mine. With jury duty now behind me, I have gotten back onto my regular training schedule again.

Last week consisted of a few days of training. Didn't try to push things, just get the body moving with some regularity again. Yesterday, while hanging outside in my backyard with my son, I brought out the 8kg bell and started playing around with some basic kettlebell juggling. After the first few minutes I started to get the hang of it. Pretty cool, except my back seemed to protest when I woke up this morning.

Even still, I decided to push things a bit today and was happy with the outcome.

Jerk: 2 x 20kg - 6 minutes

Snatch: 20kg - 5 minutes

Treadmill cool down: 1.5 miles

Everything felt good today. Looking to keep things moving forward!

No comments: