Friday, May 1, 2009

Going Green

I always recycle and like to think that I'm environmentally conscious, but today's reference to green is with regard to the 24kg bells. Wanting to give them a go again, I got up early today and ran through a short session...

One Arm Jerk: 24kg - 2 minutes @ 16 rpm

Snatch: 24kg - 2 minutes @ 16 rpm

One Arm Long Cycle: 24kg - 2 minutes @ 10 rpm

It was just about a month and a half ago that I attempted this same workout. Since then I've gone back and worked with the 20kg bells. I'm interested to see how my body reacts this time around. I'm not sure if I'm going to move full steam ahead with these or not. Only time and my body will tell.

1 comment:

hunashaman said...

OK, I didn't want to do this but you asked for it! This has got to stop. You cannot jump from the 16 to the 20 to the 24 so fast. It is just wrong - mainly because it makes me look bad. OK, jokes aside: Great work buddy. I am amazed at your ability to bounce back after the trouble you experienced a while ago. You are obviously training intelligently and as a result you are getting great results. Keep at it and you WILL make rank in the WKC system. Well done!