Friday, November 23, 2007

Inching Back

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. And ate lots of turkey. It's good for you. Lot's of protein!

Anyway, as for me, this cold is still trying to hang on. I'm still stuffed and coughing but starting to feel like my old self again. I've gone through my 5 days of antibiotics and have a few more days of using Nasonex to try to get my sinuses back to normal, so I guess there's not much else to do but wait now.

Since I was feeling a bit better today, I thought I'd start to acclimate my body to swinging again. So although a small practice session, it was something.

2-Hand Swings with 16kg: 10, 20, 20, 20, 10

100 swings to get things moving again. This was surprising easy, even not being 100% yet. Thinking about starting to add some high volume 2-Hand Swing days in the future. More tomorrow.

2 comments:

Rannoch Donald said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rannoch Donald said...

Removed my previous post because it was full of typos!

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Great to see yours. Hope you are feeling better. I've posted some info on mine regarding the KBS t's. I'll link your blog later.

All the best

Rannoch