Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Tuesday, Z's & Ab Wheels

Today thankfully is one of my easy days. Yesterday's routine wiped me out good for most of the day. Good thing I packed some good food to bring with me to work, otherwise I probably would have eaten a lot of crap. I felt like I didn't stop eating until the evening, and even then still felt wiped. So today is a good day for active recovery! (And it's also Sushi Tuesday at lunch today!)

Standing Ab Wheel Rollouts - 5 x 5
I'm inching back further and further each set, getting real close to being horizontal when fully extended.

Z-Health - did some of this over the weekend as well and reviewed the Pelvis section, so added that on today. Went through following sections in this order: Lengthening - Pelvis - Lumbar - Thoracic - Neck - Shoulders

Looking forward to some 'easy' swings tomorrow. Have a good one!

1 comment:

Franz Snideman said...

Love the wheel! What a simple yet effective tool!

Gotta listen to that body, huh?