Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wake up to Turkish Getups

Had a rough night and morning. Little guy is sick and was in our bed with us until after 2am. Therefore didn't get good sleep until he was back in his crib. Then when alarm went off at 5am, my throat felt scratchy and eyes were burning. Thought I would sleep through until about 5:50am when I decided to get up and get things moving, even if it was lighter than usual.

So I decided to practice my form on Turkish Getups with the 8kg. Broke the movement down into 4 parts and worked each with 5 reps on each side. Therefore 20 reps on each side of body. Finished off with some light stretching.

Hopefully tonight will better and I can get some Swings in tomorrow.

3 comments:

Franz Snideman said...

Most people don't rush to do TGU when they are tired and have soar throat!

You really do love this stuff!!!!

Howie B said...

Haha, yes I really have fallen in love. But they were light TGU's!!

Kettlebell Lady said...

Hope your little guy feels better...and you too!