Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Body Needs Rest

Went to bed last night planning on getting up at 5am to workout and perform my timed Snatch session. When the alarm went off, my body didn't want to move. I decided to sleep another hour before getting up for work.

I'm realizing that unless I decrease the intensity of my current workouts, it's going to be very difficult scheduling them on successive days during the week. Therefore, for now, I will continue with my Mon/Wed/Fri (with something extra on the Weekend) schedule.

Maybe in a few weeks as my body gets used to these heavier, more intense routines I'll be able to start the Mon/Tue/Thu/Fri schedule. But for now, I'm going to listen to my body.

So tomorrow will be timed Snatches. Friday is up in the air. And looking forward to Sunday when I attend a workshop hosted by RKC Steve Freides!

1 comment:

Taikei Matsushita said...

I don't personally know Steve Freides, but you'll learn alot.

Suck up all the knowledge he has.