Monday, January 14, 2008

Timed Snatches

Suffering from a terrible cough for days now, I was worried it would affect my Snatch Workout this morning. I'm seeing good progress with my numbers and my conditioning and I do not want a minor illness dragging me off course. At the same time, I don't want to see this turn into something more serious, so I'm treading a fine line these days.

Therefore, I did not want to overdo it this morning, but I did want to hit my target, and I did.

I warmed up with the following...

2-Hand Swings: 16kg - 30, 24kg - 20, 32kg - 10

Figure 8 to Hold: 16kg - 5/5, 24kg - 5/5

Then on to

Snatches - 1 Minute Intervals, Sets of 5/5 on the Minute for 7 Minutes

for a total of 70 Snatches in 7 Minutes (really 6.5 min since I did them On-The-Minute)

At this point I was done a lot earlier in my workout session than usual. So I decided to cool down with some Z-Health drills. Worked ankles & feet, hips, pelvis, shoulders, elbows and neck.

No comments: