Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easy Heavy Workout

I didn't get my Heavy Day in this week, where I swing the 32kg bell. So today I decided to modulate my workout somewhat and perform some heavy work, but not to the full extent I usually do.

2-Hand Swings: 24kg - 10

1-Hand Swings: 32kg - 5/5 for 5 sets

That's it. Very short. And very sweet. I will most probably be sleeping till 6am tomorrow morning before returning into the office, so tomorrow will be an off day for me (as I'm still trying to regain some lost ground in terms of sleep) and I'll be back swinging in the am on Tuesday.

Hope everyone is doing well. Swing 'em high!

3 comments:

Take One Stripper Pole said...

Short and sweet is far more than anything I have done this week! Grrr.

Katie, KettlebellKate said...

Man, the Jack N. pic scared me. I was up late blog surfing and bam. Chilly.
Love the timer. Are you psyched or what?!

Howie B said...

Sorry Katie, didn't mean to creep you out. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. I'm psyched but a bit uneasy that the forearm pain I've developed is going to hamper things. What a predicament!