Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Easy Workout

Or maybe I just wussed out today. Woke up tired. Mind definitely wasn't into today's workout. There's a lot going on these days - wife's been sick with a nasty virus, my son's seizures have been starting up again which means we'll be shacked up in the hospital for a few days starting sometime this week (we're just waiting for the call to tell us when a bed opens up), and on top of it all we're preparing our year-end financials and earnings release at work which makes things quite busy. So maybe it's all just catching up with me. But I move onward.

Here's what today's easy session looked like...

2-Hand Swings: 16kg - 30, 24kg - 20

Windmills: 16kg - 5/5

Pistols: 16kg - 5/5

1-Hand Swings: 16kg - 8/8, 9/9, 20/20

I originally planned to due another pyramid with the 24kg today, but since I wasn't feeling it, decided to drop to the 16kg. Then I pretty much quit after the second set. But didn't want to end it like a real loser, so I pumped out another 20 reps on each side. That's it!

OK, now I need fend through what's left of the snow, through some heavy rain, to get to the office where I'll be until probably late tonight. Man, I am in a piss poor mood this morning. Well, at least I got some new skinny jeans!!

1 comment:

Aaron Friday said...

Godspeed, my friend. I'm feeling the same way as you.