Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Just Hangin'

So here I am, just hangin'.

No, not hanging snatches, not hanging cleans. Just hangin'... doin' nothin'.

Actually I did do some Z. The last few mornings. I am scheduled at 5:45pm today to have my physical therapy evaluation. You know how much I like to jump into things and how I (sometimes) hate to wait when there's lead time involved (such as waiting for things to arrive in the mail). So these past few days have been tough. On a positive note, I've allowed myself to sleep an extra half hour the past few mornings!

But I really want to get started. I want this back of mine to be pain-free. I wants to TRAIN!! Am I a training addict? Maybe a little. But I have displayed patience and composure. Now it's time to get back to work - even if it means starting off again with the pink kettlebell.

I'll keep you posted...

No comments: