Sunday, August 17, 2008

Sunday Joint Mobility

Today was just a pass through Z-Health R Phase joint mobility. I back is still pretty bad. I've resigned myself to getting in to visit my physiatrist this week to have a look. I don't think it's a herniated disk. After a bit of research and self diagnosis, I'm thinking more along the lines of strained/sprained sacral ligament. But then again, I'm not a doctor.

I'm going to work on just joint mobility until I can get an appointment. The last thing I want to do is make things worse.

On a brighter note, I've posted pics from the IKFF Certification on my website at http://www.kettlebellsny.com/index_files/ikffcertpics.htm !!

1 comment:

hunashaman said...

Hey buddy! Sorry to hear that the back is still giving you hassles. Take it easy and let it heal up. The joint mobility is probably a good idea to keep things loose. Hope you get an appointment with your physical therapist soon.