Saturday, August 2, 2008

Saturday In The Park

Saturday in the park

I think it was the Fourth of July

Saturday in the park

I think it was the Fourth of July

People dancing, people laughing

A man selling ice cream

Singing Italian songs...


Well it was something like that. Taught class this morning in the park. We worked on the swing, clean, introduced the half snatch and snatch, push press and long cycle push press. Things are coming along nicely.

Then after I got home and took care of some things, performed my own "official" workout. Even though I'm demonstrating a lot while teaching, I don't like to count it as a workout. So here's this afternoon's work..

1-Arm Bottom Up Press: 12kg - 2 minutes (7L/10R)

1-Arm Press: 16kg - 2 minutes (12L/12R)

1-Arm Long Cycle Push Press: 16kg - 2 minutes (10L/10R)

That's it. More tomorrow!

1 comment:

Franklin said...

You may not have written them down, but demonstrating good form while instructing others is non-trivial additional reps. Unfortunately, I had to learn this the hard way.