Thursday, October 23, 2008

Another No Intensity Day

Gosh darn it! My little guy got me sick! This time it took 3 days for the germs to break through my defenses. So I'm kinda achy and congested and wish I could stay in bed all day. But no, unfortunately there's this thing called work, that ceases to pause for any one of us.

So rather than call it a total wash, I worked through Intu-Flow Beginner program. Hopefully I'll be feeling better tomorrow morning and can pick up where I left off.

(Of course, last night was my last physical therapy session (for the time being) and my back is a bit more sore than usual. I also think I have a bit of DOS from my kettlebell work on Tuesday morning. Hey, I'll take it!)

1 comment:

hunashaman said...

Nice to see that you are starting to experience a different type of soreness again - DOMS is all good buddy!