Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween



It's been a few days since my last post.  Not much happening these days.  I'm trying to continue moving forward although at times it seems like I've moved backward.

Wednesday morning was only Intu-Flow Beginner Program.  Saw chiro Wed afternoon.  Wed evening had some soreness in my back, probably from the adjustment.

Yesterday woke up with back still sore, so I opted to run through a few of the Kettlebell Foundation Compensatory Movements.  

Woke up this morning, back was still a bit sore, but said screw it, I'm going to work through my bodyweight routine regardless.  So this is what this morning looked like...

Pushup:  15,  15,  15
Ab Wheel Rollout:  6,  6,  6
Dip:  6,  6,  6
Pullup:  5,  5,  5
Bodyweight Squat:  10,  10,  10

(These were done as three circuits.  And yes, today I added in the Squats.  Hopefully it won't come back to bite me.)

Cooldown with Intu-Flow Beginner routine.

Today, some of us will be dressing up for the office.  Since I still haven't seen The Dark Knight, I won't be dressing up like the Joker as they did in The Office.  I wasn't inspired by anything this year.  But I do have a last minute consolation costume.  More to come later.

No comments: