Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday Training & 1st Chiro Treatment

Woke up at 5:20am this morning still with the ache in my lower back, but intent on doing something close to "real" training.

Warmed up with Intu-Flow Beginner program.

Proceeded to perform the following with the bells...

Seated Press: 2x8kg - 4 minutes (36 reps)

Swing: 8kg - 20R/20L

Cooled down with some of my therapy-specific stretches and other core/low back exercises.


At noon, I made my first visit to the new chiropractor for my first treatment. Spent 45 min in her office and was the recipient of some trigger point massage, adjustments, cracks, pops, stretches and electrical stimulation. When all was said and done, I felt woozy, dizzy, sleepy and totally out of it. After returning to the office, I felt beat up. I'm still recovering as I write this.

I have a feeling I'll be going to sleep early tonight and am interested to see how I'll feel in the morning. Next visit is scheduled for Wed at noon.

No comments: