Wednesday, October 22, 2008

No Intensity Day

This morning I worked alongside Scott Sonnon and made my way through the Intermediate program of Intu-Flow.  Well, Scott was on the DVD, but it was just like having him in the room with me.

The Intermediate program is going to require some work to get comfortable with.  Wrists and knees will require more practice.  I am very glad that the arm work has not changed!  I see how this is starting to progress and I like.

As for the state of my back.  Woke up this morning feeling no new aches or pains!  Awesome.  Don't get me wrong, there's still some pain back there, but my working back into a physical routine does not seem to be making it worse.  Tonight is my last physical therapy session.  Lunchtime chiropractor appointment is scheduled as well.  Tomorrow is "low intensity" day so I will be working through some of the Kettlebell Foundation Compensatory movements.  Swing 'em high y'all!

No comments: