Tuesday, April 21, 2009

One Arm Long Cycle FUN!

If you've been following along lately, you'll know that my training has been biathlon-centric as of late. That will still be my main focus, but at the same time I want, and need, to mix things up just a bit. So today I decided to give a go toward an 'extended' set with the infamous OALC. Here's how it looked...

One Arm Long Cycle: 20kg - 12 minutes
* 3 minutes Left @ 10 rpm
* 3 minutes Right @ 10 rpm
* 2 minutes Left @ 8 rpm
* 2 minutes Right @ 8 rpm
* 1 minutes Left @ 8 rpm
* 1 minutes Right @ 8 rpm

Fun!! I was sweating and panting at the end of this. I considered pushing it a bit more but decided to end it at 12 minutes as I was on the verge of getting that queasy feeling in my stomach. So I think I definitely worked it to the edge. Nice change of pace!!

No comments: