Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Wed, 12/19 - Swings

... and other things.

Felt good waking up today. A little tired maybe. This is going to be a rough week at work. Rest of the week looks to be filled with late nights. If anything, I can now just focus on getting my Friday workout in and be happy because next week I'm off! (Well, technically there will be some things I'll have to tend to, but that's what laptops are for, so I won't have to go into the office).

Anyhow, back to the fun stuff. Here's my Wed, Swing-Focused session...

2-Hand Swings: 16kg - 40, 24kg - 20

Getups: 16kg - 5/5

Pistols: 8kg - 3/3, 3/3

1-Hand Swings: 24kg - 10/10 for 5 sets

The Pistols are feeling good again! No pain in the left shin. It's gone as mysteriously as it came. Hopefully everything I'm doing now will keep it from showing up again. Very cool. Next week I'll bump up the weight a bit and see how it feels. Slow and steady.

Notched up an additional set on the 1-Hand Swings. Rep for rep, I'm in line with my Snatches, although these are giving me a chance to work through longer continuous sets. This seems to be working for me. That's all folks.

No comments: