Friday, June 13, 2008

Finally Friday

It's been a long week and a long few weeks. Starting Monday I transition into a new role at work. This has been planned for a while now and it's finally happening. This should be a good opportunity for me in more ways than one. At the same time, I performed my first 6 minute set yesterday and today decided to make one pass through the "CinciNasty" reducing my rest time from 2 minutes to 90 seconds. So all in all, a productive week on all accounts!

So today looked like the usual...

Jerk: 12kg - 3 min (L24/R24)

Snatch: 12kg - 3 min (L24/R24)

Long Cycle: 12kg - 3 min (L15/R15)

Length of sets and reps per minute unchanged, but rest period was reduced by 25%. The week is definitely catching up with me, so I only performed this circuit once through. That's it!!

1 comment:

Franklin said...

Way to crank through to the next level! And I'm sure your form is starting to dial in as well.