Friday, June 20, 2008

Long Cycle

This morning I thought I'd perform a pseudo long set. Still working within the AKC Fitness Protocol framework, I simply strung together three circuits of the Long Cycle (Jerk).

Warmed up with Z-Health R-Phase Neutral Stance & Lengthening as well as Foot, Ankle & Knee positions. Along with a few Swings.

Long Cycle: 12kg - 3 min (15L/15R)

Long Cycle: 12kg - 3 min (15L/15R)

Long Cycle: 12kg - 3 min (15L/15R)

Took 1 minute rest in between sets. And that's it for this morning.

I am planning on teaching some bell movements to a few coworkers this evening after work. Gotta load up the car with extra bells. There goes my fuel economy!

Also received in the mail yesterday Z-Health I-Phase book and DVD so that's something I'll start going through over the weekend. Fun, fun, fun!!

1 comment:

hunashaman said...

Nice work Howie. I like this idea of doing one exercise with short breaks. 1 minute goes by so fast. Have a great weekend!