Monday, June 9, 2008

Monday Morning

It's been a while since my last update. Sorry about that. Not too much going on as it turns out. Toward the end of last week I wasn't getting to bed early enough and some fatigue set in not allowing me to wake up early enough to get my workouts in. So Thursday and Friday turned out to be rest days.

On Saturday, I ran through a single cycle of...
Jerk
Snatch
Long Cycle
using the 12kg for 3 minutes each (90 sec per arm).

Immediately afterward, I went through a Hard Style demonstration for someone new to kettlebells reviewing 2-Hand Swing, 1-Hand Swing, Cleans, Presses, Push Presses and Windmills. This demonstration took about 45 minutes.

It turned into a beautiful day on Saturday, but extremely HOT! We hit the mid 90's (F) during the day, and that morning although cooler was still rather warm for an early June morning.

THIS morning, I ran through the same workout but went through 2 times...
Jerk
Snatch
Long Cycle

again, using the 12kg for 3 minutes each arm, but twice through the circuit. I'm going to focus on this level of activity for the next few days and maybe by the end of the week I'll reduce my rest time from 2 minutes to 90 seconds.

That's it and that's all!

No comments: