Friday, October 5, 2007

Ab Wheel PAIN

So today is my day off from working out. Tomorrow is my scheduled Heavy day for C&P and Swings. Good thing too because I woke up this morning to some really nice soreness throughout my entire upper body, thanks to the ab wheel.

It has been a while since I've rolled that's why I only did 2 sets of 6 yesterday. Doesn't sound like much, but when you're not used to doing them, wow. Don't get me wrong, it is a good soreness. My entire midsection feels like its been stretched out, worked over and put back in place. I can also feel it in my upper back and traps. Nice!

And again, since it's an Off Day for me, I was able to sleep in. I didn't get up until 5:50am today - wooo hooo !! But tomorrow is Saturday, that's the day that I really get to sleep in. My wife usually lets me sleep late on Sat mornings while she hangs with our one-year old. So don't be surprised if I tell you I slept till 8am. We'll see. Just glad today is Friday and the work week is coming to a close.

Fun stuff going on this weekend. Matterhorn Nursery is having their annual autumn family weekend. Wine tasting, hay rides and activities for the kids, Halloween decorations everywhere, should be fun. There's also some Octoberfest stuff going on on Sunday, food, beer, music. I just hope the beautiful weather holds out.

That's it for today, catch you later.

No comments: