Saturday, October 20, 2007

Saturday Squeezed for Time

Saturday has finally arrived. My Heavy Day is upon me. Let me tell you, I have been tired and sore and stiff from this past week's workouts. My Thursday workout of TGU's and Ab Wheels left me so sore, that I felt like I had a bruised rib. Breathing in too deeply has been uncomfortable. I guess I was breaking down the TGU pieces correctly! Wow.

So anyway, I was pressed for time today. And I didn't want to push today's routine into Sunday because that would screw up the rest of my week. So I left out the pullups today that I typically superset with my C&P's. Also, I kicked today's swings up a notch by working with the 24kg. Bam!!

So today was pretty simple... added the fifth rung to my C&P ladders...

16kg C&P - 1/2/3/4/5 x 3

24kg 2SW - 4 min - the dice have been kind to me the last few sessions =)
- 20
- 15
- 15
- 15
65 swings in total, for 3432 lbs or 858 lb/min
Since I haven't been working with the 24kg in a while I opted to do 2 Hand Swings today. And it feels heavy!! But good!

That's it for today, gotta run now. Swing 'em high!!

No comments: