Thursday, October 18, 2007

Easy Thursday

This seems to have been a tough week for me. First I strained my neck on Monday, then I feel like I'm fighting off a cold or something, and on top of that I'm feeling awfully tired. The important thing is that I did not miss any workouts. I may have eased up on some things, but listening to one's body is very important. And so today being my Variety Day, I got up at 5:50am (I snoozed it a bit this morning) and got moving.

Warmup with 2SW & Halos - 8/16/24kg

8kg TGU - 5 min
(I lightened up on these today so that I could start refining my form. Definitely feel it in my obliques after this. Still a long way to go.)

OAP - 1/1, 1/1
8kg Pistols - 1/1, 1/1
(Left shin is still pretty tight, although the affected area seems to have decreased in size, now seems focused closer to the knee cap. OAP continue to come along although still not full.)

Ab Wheel - 6, 6, 6

Gotta run!

No comments: