Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Tuesday Morning Recovery

Good morning. I know so many of you out there have been worrying about me since yesterday's mishap. Thank you for your concerns and well wishes. I am recovering. I was well enough this morning to not miss my Variety Day workout. The good thing about Variety Day is that aside from the TGU's, I can tailor it however I want. And that means, when your neck is still tight and aching, you can sorta go easy on yourself. =)

Warmup - The Usual - 8kg/16kg/24kg 2SW & Halos

16kg TGU for 5 min - now of these today I did sort of go easy. Rather than go full out from the start I spent some time breaking down the movement, first just the shoulder raise, then a half TGU up onto my elbow, then finally to full standing. On Thursday, I think I'm going to drop down to the 8kg and really break it down like I saw DiLuglio (sp?) do it on his website.

Next supersetted Windmills with Twist Hot Potatoes...

16kg Windmill - 3/3, 3/3
8kg Hot Pot - 20, 20

24kg Windmill - 2/2
8kg Hot Pot - 20

Finished off today with some One Arm Pushup (OAP) practice...

OAP - 1/1, 1/1, 1/1

And that was it! Today, I'll keep up on the neck with some isometrics throughout the day along with some stretching. Oh yeah, and maybe another Aleve! Swing 'em high everyone!

No comments: