Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rest Swap

OK, today was my scheduled rest day, but because the weekend got switched up on me and because I was feeling good, I swapped out today's rest day for tomorrow's workout. Which means that tomorrow will now be my rest day.

I was feeling really good after yesterday's heavier workout and decided to go up another level with the AKC Fitness Protocol. At my current point in the program, that simply meant cutting down my rest time from 1 minute to 30 seconds. Here's how it looked this morning...

Warmup: Z-Health R-Phase - Neutral & Lengthening, Lumbar and Thoracic, Shoulder Camshafts

1-Arm Jerk: 12kg - 3 minutes (24L/24R)

Snatch: 12kg - 3 minutes (24L/24R)

Long Cycle: 12kg - 3 minutes (15L/15R)

Swing: 16kg - 15L/15R

Just one time through this morning. This was relatively easy to get through this morning. Although a second time through would have been tough.

I think I'm ready to jump up to the next level ---> 4 minutes per movement!! =)

No comments: