Saturday, May 10, 2008

Saturday Snatches

It's been a weird week. Renewed pain in the forearms. Working late nights at the office. A few days away from the bells.

Today I woke up at 6am and proceeded to stain some doors and moldings and prime another room. Finished cleaning up around 12:30. Hadn't eaten much until then. Wolfed down a bagel with some egg salad, relaxed for a few minutes and then decided to work some Snatches.

Snatch: 24kg - 21/20; 10/10

Not much of an improvement since my last attempt, although I had enough gas left to bang out another set at the end. Hopefully this week will be an improvement over last. I'm going to try to get in some multiple Snatch sets during the week, now that my hands are just about healed up. I used tape today on the first set, then went without on the second. Feeling much better after two long weeks.

That's it for today. Now I eat some more and rest up for tomorrow.

No comments: