Thursday, May 22, 2008

Steve Cotter Certification

Did I mention that I've signed up to attend Steve Cotter's Kettlebell Certification? It's being held here in NY in August. After I realized that the West Coast RKC Cert wasn't going to work for me, this happened along, also just about the same time. Fate maybe?

Therefore, within the next 4 months, I will have attended two certs and KettlebellsNY will be fully operational. I need to start to refine my business plan. I need to clear out my garage (I think that's my best choice for a training space right now). I need to get my logo posted (you're gonna love it!).

Exciting times!!

4 comments:

Franklin said...

I'm very excited for you and the plans for your fitness consulting business. I'm really looking forward to coming down and training with you in your studio when its ready.

Of course if you and your family ever have plans to visit the Boston area, I have plenty of extra rooms and you are all welcome anytime.

Unknown said...

Howie, that's a bummer. I was really looking forward to meeting you in LA this summer. :(

That said, I'm sure there'll be a time when you CAN make it out to an RKC event and experience what Gabi & the rest have been talking about.

And that's a GREAT shirt you're wearing in your profile pic. :)

Gabi said...

Howie,

I'm so sorry to hear you have to miss the RKC experience for the time being :(
On the other hand I really hope you'll get along fine with your current plans and am looking forward to the details!

Howie B said...

Thanks Dr Cheng, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before we have the opportunity to train together. And glad you like the shirt! =)

Thanks Gabi, things are looking up from a kettlebell perspective. Still lots of ups and downs on the homefront. Thankfully, kettlebells help keep me focused.